Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Donation Reminder

If you want a tax-deduction for this year, remember that your envelops (and checks) need to be post-marked by December 31, 2013.  Of course, we'll accept donations any time.  Many thanks for supporting the new hospital addition buildings, for educating future Tchadian medical personnel, for the ladies needing fistula repairs, and for all the many other areas in which you financially support us. You will notice on our blog, missionarydoctors.blogspot.com, that we have a link for donations. This is through Adventist Health International’s website. We believe strongly in the mission of AHI. We feel that AHI is an organization worth supporting. By donating through AHI, you can be reassured that there is a strong measure of accountability following your donation. Just mark the donation for ‘Bere.’ And remember that your gift is 100% tax-deductible.

But we crave your prayers the most.  We also pray God's blessings for you and yours in 2014.  Thanks again for everything you do for Bere Adventist Hospital.

Missionarydoctors.blogspot.com

Danae.netteburg@gmail.com

Olen: +235 91 91 60 32
Danae: +235 90 19 30 38

Olen et Danae Netteburg
Hôpital Adventiste de Bere
Boîte Postale 52
Kelo, Tchad
Afrique

Volunteers Welcome!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop thanking Lord Zakuza for helping me bring back my girlfriend that left me for another man at her workplace.. I was shocked when she broke up with me and I needed help but everything I did to recover her back did not work. If not for the intervention of Lord Zakuza who I met online, I wouldn't have gotten back my girlfriend because Lord Zakuza prepared a love spell that brought her back to me within 48 hours. I love my girlfriend and I'm happy getting her back again. Thank you Lord Zakuza and I promise to share my experience with you to everybody so that anyone that needs help in any way can also get help too for you are a good and wonderful man that God has sent to help those who need help.. Below is his contact information just in case you need any help from him.

    WhatsApp through +1 (740) 573-9483
    Email : Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete